Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Welcome!

Hi Friends!  So I wanted to start a blog for LDS Primary Choristers since this is going to be my second year as chorister and during my first year I had gotten so much help from you fellow choristers and so I wanted to pay it forward! (whew, run-on sentence).  Last year, it was mostly a week to week planning thing and so I am determined to stay on top of things this year.  So here are my goals:

2016 Song Overview

2016 Monthly Outline

Weekly Lesson Plans

Reviews of Lessons: documentation of disasters (hopefully not too many), and what went awesomely :-)

I also want to include some activities that went well last year and that I'd definitely do again...and again and again.

P.S. I'm on a computer right now and I am so used to typing in my phone that I am having withdrawals from lack of emojis :-(

Alright, well I am going to get to work on that first lesson plan!  Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment